Language

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Simple Beauty

I was on my way down the street, about a block from my home (I pass by it everyday) and literally had to stop and take pictures of the scenery I passed.  I've passed by this same forest-like area many times but yesterday it totally caught my attention.  I noticed it about a month ago and thought it was nice, but I just kept on going.  But yesterday, something just made me STOP and take in the beauty.  How lucky am I to have this loveliness right in "my own backyard"!

Here are the pictures I took.  Sorry if they are not the clearest.  I didn't have my camera with me so I took them with my cell phone camera.





















Seeing settings like this just makes me want to move to the country even more.  But atleast I can pretend everytime I go around the block and see this! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!