Language

Monday, June 15, 2015

Jurassic World and Legos



My Dad and I went to see Jurassic World over the weekend.  I actually had forgotten that it came out but he called me and asked if I wanted to go with him and of course I took the opportunity to spend time with my Dad.  

Overall, the movie was very good.  There were some eye rolling moments that made me say "really?"  but it definitely kept the action and suspense going.  I think I may have enjoyed it a little more than my dad.  I say it was very good and he says it was just good, lol.    

Oddly enough, I also went to see the very first Jurassic Park movie with my dad years ago and actually fell ASLEEP during the first few minutes!  Don't even ask me how that happened.  At least when I woke up I enjoyed the rest of the movie, lol.  Luckily I didn't fall asleep during this one!

Now on to the Legos!

While walking through the mall on our way to the theater, we saw multiple building replicas  made out of legos.  I came to find out that The "Lego Americana Roadshow" started on Friday and will last for  about 2 weeks.  The three buildings I saw were the Capitol Building, Lincoln Memorial and Independence Hall.  I wish I would have known ahead of time so I could have taken my camera. It sucks that I wasn't able to get any pictures.  The roadshow lasts until the end of the month so who knows, I may just make my way back up there!

The Roadshow will be taking place in different areas of the country until the Fall.  I have included the link to the Lego website with the tour information.  You can click on the link below to see when the Roadshow is coming to your area. 

CLICK HERE for the tour schedule.

I'm actually glad I ended up getting out of the house over the weekend.  It was a better alternative to my original plan of being lazy and doing absolutely NOTHING!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!