Language

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Food, Mascots and BINGO!

I'm still playing catch up with my updates and this one is about an event that was at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee.  

I remember not really wanting to go but my sister talked me into it and I'm so glad she did!  It was so much fun.  We got to see the mascots for the Bucks and the Admirals, and ate some really yummy food.

It was actually quite funny.  While my sister and I were sitting at the table (just after we finished eating), I saw Bango.  As soon as I saw him, I told my sister "There's Bango!", then I ran over there like a little kid!  Then I turned around a few seconds later and my sister was right behind me acting like a little kid as well. 

Here's Bango















Then came Roscoe





























My sister and I hunted both of them down to get a picture with the two of them together.  The problem was, random kids kept jumping in the picture!  Finally we were able to get the two of them alone.














After we chased down the mascots, my sister talked me into playing bingo.  I actually can't remember the last time I played before that night.  Oddly enough my sister and I both won at the exact same time!  Apparently that wasn't enough for her because she played a few more times until she won again, lol.  We won a bag full of Bucks merchandise and a few other things.

All in all it was a really fun night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!