Language

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fog, Fog and MORE FOG!

Have you ever been in fog so thick that you literally couldn't see a few feet in front of you?  Well, I have.  These photos are actually from Autumn of 2013 (Yes, I said 2013!).  It was around the time I was having technical issues while trying to blog, so I never got around to uploading them.  

All of these photos were within about a week of each other.  There was a lot of fog in those 3 weeks!

The photo below looked like something out of the X-Files. It actually looks like it's glowing.  Crazy!


















About a week and a half later, this is how it looked outside.















Then about 6 days after that, I went outside and saw this.  















This was the worst.  As you can see, it was not possible to see anything outside.  I remember there was actually a warning issued that day.  

Luckily it hasn't been foggy like that since then.  Hopefully it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!