Language

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Birthday



Today I had a nice, relaxing birthday.  I got some great gifts and spent quality time with those I care about most.  It's funny how every year I never expect any gifts at all but always seem to get them.

I ended up getting a new purse (which I really needed), a new wallet (which I needed even more!) and good ole' money which you can never go wrong with!

Overall, the day was pretty laid back but I did go out for a little while in the afternoon.  Even ended up getting a pizza (That will be the last time I do that for awhile.  Gotta eat healthy!).

 I didn't have a cake, though.  Now that I think about it, I haven't had one in quite a few years.  Maybe I'll add that to the list next year.

Speaking of cake... my best friend's son's birthday was a few days ago and she told me her son didn't want a cake.  Instead he asked for brownies, lol.  I thought that was too cute.  

I really enjoyed myself even with everything being so laid back.  I notice the older I get, the more I appreciate those I love just being there.  It's a great feeling to just be in their company.  All of the added things are just bonuses.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday. I was actually in Milwaukee on Saturday spending the day with my daughters. We were celebrating Anna's 21st birthday - we went to the Schuster Mansion for a high tea. It was fun. I am writing a post about it. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!