Language

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Spotlight


I just recently came across the blog “Homestead Revival” and was instantly drawn in.  This is a very encouraging blog that focuses on homesteading from Amy, a Christian wife and mom.  I came across one post of hers in particular that made me start following her blog right away (that, plus the other posts I had already read).  The post was about modesty which I think was excellently written in a non judgmental way that anyone could appreciate.  It was directed to her daughter and other young women, but I think any woman of any age (with or without daughters) can appreciate the post.  You can Click Here to read that particular post. 
This blog gives many tips on homesteading but also gives tips on small things you can do even if you live in the city.  Amy mentioned in her blog that she actually got started that way.  She originally started doing small things while she lived in the city, then she took things to a larger scale once she and her husband moved to where they are now.  I think this is a wonderful blog with a lot of inspiration.
You can go to http://homesteadrevival.blogspot.com to check out her blog.

1 comment:

  1. That was one of the first blogs I started to follow. She use to host a linky blog hop. Very encouraging wife and mother. Blessings from Ringle, WI.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!