Language

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stop Brittle Nails In Their Tracks!



If you suffer from thin nails that break, chip or peel then I'm sure you've probably tried most nail products on the market (as I have) to find a solution. Well, look no further! The L.A. Girl Calcium nail builder works wonders, and makes thin nails thick and healthy. I have never found a product for the entire 12 years I've been searching that is as great as this!

I've tried Sally Hansen products, Nutra Nail and even natural products. But it seemed like my nails would not get thicker no matter what I did. So one day I buckled down and decided that I was going to find a solution, no matter what...and I did. I went to different websites and read reviews on different products, which is when I came across the Calcium nail builder. It had all 5 star reviews so I felt it was worth a try. I am so glad I tried it!

Usually my nails would grow for about 2 weeks (3 at best) and then they would crack, chip or peel. But I've been using this product since June 2010 (you will see me mention it in my blog post about metallic, silver nails)and my nails grew for about 2months straight without any chipping or peeling whatsoever! That is unheard of for me! Therefore, I had to share this with everyone! A couple of weeks ago I actually had to clip and file down my nails because they got too long. I never thought my nails would ever get that long, so again...I'm excited!

I have included some before and after pictures on this post showing my nail growth in a 5 week timeframe. Please note that my nails got even longer than they were in the pictures before I finally clipped them!

First week




After 5 Weeks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!