Language

Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekly Inspiration

What You Might Have Been and What You Can Be




I don't have a lot of time today, so this week's motivation will be fairly short and straight to the point.

This week, I want to stick with the achieving your goals theme.  A wonderful quote from George Eliot is, "It's never too late to be what you might have been".

I strongly believe that it's never too late.  If you've had a dream all of your life, never think that it's too late or that you're too old to achieve it.  I tell people everyday that as long as you're alive and there is still breath in your body...you still have time!

If the dream is still with you, then it is still possible;  If you still have the desire for it, then it's still important and if you want it badly enough, you can get it!

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!