Language

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Spotlight


I am going to try to write a post every week about blogs I enjoy reading.  Each week I will shine a “spotlight” on a different blog.  This week, for my very first "Saturday Spotlight" I would like to write about Jill’s blog at “Blessings of a Stay at Home Mom”. 
That was one of the very first blogs I started following when I started this blog and I continue to read it regularly.  I am also lucky to have Jill as a follower of my blog, as well. 
The reason I like Jill’s blog is because it is very positive (I’m sure you can tell I like positivity).  In addition, she is very transparent with her readers and openly shares her experiences of being a wife and mother.  It is very obvious just how much she loves her family…including her pets! J
She blogs about things such as new recipes, her ups and downs, and her very proud mommy moments.  She also has a lot of fun photos of the family.  I won’t even mention her husband’s jingle bell pants for Christmas! LOL
You can find her blog at blessingsofastayathomemom.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    So great to see you back to blogging, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment and for featuring me on your blog. :-) Hope all is going well with you and looking forward to catching up. Enjoy your day!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!