Language

Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm Baaaack!

Hello all,

I know it's been FOREVER since my last post (1 year and a half, to be exact!), however, I have been extremely busy and preoccupied! Some of you know that I was originally working from home full time when I first started this blog.  However, since then, I have moved twice and started working outside of the home again full time. In addition to that, I have still been working on "revamping" my business, so needless to say... I've been exhausted!

There has also been a lot of other exciting things going on in the last year or so, but I won't mention anything yet and spoil the surprise!

I should be posting on a regular basis now that things have slowed down a bit.  I will also go back to working from home full-time pretty soon, so I will definitely be posting very frequently then.

I have a lot of new things planned for this blog, which includes daily, weekly and monthly segments. 

Thank you soooo much for those of you who have stuck around during my hiatus.  I promise I will not take another year to post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!