Language

Monday, May 6, 2013

Daily Gratitiude

I mentioned on my last post that I was going to be starting some segments for my blog. As you've probably noticed, this is my very first one.

I decided for my very first segment, I would focus on gratitude.  I think a lot of times when we're going through things in life, we tend to focus on the things that are going wrong or the things that we don't have.  Instead, we should focus more on the things that are going right and the things that we do have.  Therefore, I have started this daily gratitude segment as a way for me to think of something I'm grateful for every single day.  Hopefully these posts will inspire you to do the same.

Today, I am grateful that I am alive and well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!