Language

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash -Review





This post is my review on the Johnson and Johnson's "Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash".


If you've been following my blog (or Youtube channel), then you know that I have very sensitive skin and there are not many things that I can use that don't completely irritate it!





I have used many cleansers before this (some very pricey) and I was never satisfied. I actually even stopped using this cleanser for a while because I thought I had found something better. I came across the Olay cleanser for sensitive skin and thought that it was perfect. But I noticed after a few uses that it started to break me out! Therefore, I came right back to the Purpose!


This is the best cleanser I have used so far. It's not as moisturizing as a couple of others I've used, but it certainly is ONE of the most moisturizing. It does not make my skin feel tight and dry like many of the others I have come across. Also, it's a lot more gentle than the others I've used.


In addition, this cleanser removes make-up very well. It even removes waterproof mascara! It is very gentle, therefore I have no problem using it on my eyes...even while wearing my contact lenses. It also lathers very well, making it excellent for using with an exfoliating sponge.


If I had to compare this to any other cleanser, I would say it is similar to "Purity Made Simple" by Philosophy. However, I feel the Purpose cleanser is better because unlike Purity, the Purpose cleanser has absolutely no fragrance. Not to mention the Purpose cleanser is way cheaper than Purity!


Let me know if you've used this before and what you think. Also, feel free to share some others you may have used that work well.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!