Language

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yayyyy It's My Birthday!

I turned 29 years old today and I can't believe it's been another 365 days already! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was a child without a care in the world. My, how time certainly does fly. The funny thing is...each year goes by faster and faster!

I didn't do too much today, I pretty much just had a "lazy day". I stayed in the bed until the late morning, got up, ate and watched TV. I didn't do any work today and am very proud of myself for being able to just take it easy. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to because I am usually always working on something.

What I didn't expect was to receive any gifts, therefore you can imagine my surprise when I received not one, but two gifts from my Mommy! She usually does something for my sisters and I every year for our birthdays, so I really don't know why I continue to be surprised every year! LOL


My first gift was new Pajamas. Those are always good!

The second gift was a spa set, which includes a bathrobe.




And Last, but not least:


A Tweety Bird card.

I've always loved Tweety Bird. My Mother must have remembered when I had a picture of Tweety on my bedroom door as a teenager.


Overall, I must say that this was a very good birthday. The people I love called with well wishes and I got to take it easy. I am always very thankful for God allowing me to see another year.


God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! I am sorry it's belated I'm behind on reading my favorite blogs! Great gifts...I hope you have a wonderful day!!

    Blessings
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments. I would love to hear from you!